Friday, April 13, 2007

Unpopular Opinions

by IFC for Epifurious, April 08, 2007

...When I first moved to Jackson Heights, I was warned by several of my friends to avoid Jackson Diner at all costs...
...But at some point, for some reason, I did go to Jackson Diner.

I ate the lunch buffet. I went back and ordered dinner a la carte. I got the lunch buffet again, and again, and again. Guess what? Jackson Diner is amazing. Their lunch buffet is expansive and uniformly tasty. Their dinner menu, though indeed on the expensive side, is filled with dishes of great nuance and care, and deliciousness. The naan served at dinner, enormous platter-sized, pillowy bread glistening with ghee, is itself meal-worthy...
...I am not ashamed to say it: I love Jackson Diner.
|
Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com